Ten years ago I decided to write a blog and to do one post per day for a month. I didn’t think I had thirty thoughts worth writing about because I had published in 1995 a thing called Proba-95. There were only 15 one page articles in that document but they included Sherlock-#15 which exposed a method for discovering innumerable hoax/crimes committed by Arthur Conan Doyle. Perhaps you also have more thoughts than you think you do.
To view the links below type keywords text into the SEARCH box at the top.
Here are my most popular posts in 10 years and 3700 posts
Its a long tail and there are many more posts with hundreds of page views. A total of 1.73 million views at present.
A list of some of my 1000+ posts February 2011
- Click here for a long list of — My most popular posts.
- Jack the Ripper was Arthur Conan Doyle.
- A solar powered refrigerator would be non-polluting and free to operate.
- The colonoscopy laxative drink made enjoyable.
- “You can’t cure stupid!” especially Detroit-stupid.
- A cure for the common cold using 105° F baths
- Surviving heart attacks with aspirin taken immediately.
- EarthArk Project — Sample Index Page
- Curtis Lemay — the real Doomsday prophet.
- How bad are the 15 Homeland Security Disasters?
- UNESCO — World Heritage Sites — with links.