- I, you, the earth and the Universe were born and will eventually vanish.
- But the world we live in is a robust place with many paths and choices.
- The source of our stress is craving to get more than we now possess.
- Our contentment is being satisfied with less than we once possessed.
- Proper actions based on clear perceptions and forethought of results.
- Honest relationships with oneself and everyone else.
- Earning one’s living by producing socially valued things.
- A personal demeanor that entices honest behavior from everyone.
- Compassion toward everyone for coping with their unresolvable problems.
- Love expressed as kindness by exposing helpful alternatives to their problems.
- Helping others by expressing enthusiasm for their accomplishments.
- Delight in raising others up at the expense of lowering oneself.
The beginning, the middle and the end is found in performing kind actions.