Evolution of beauty, Evolution of behavior, Evolution of belief, Evolution of friendliness, Evolution of happiness, Evolution of helpfulness, Evolution of ideas, Evolution of liberty, Evolution of life, Evolution of opportunity, Evolution of policy, Evolution of trust
We Unitarian Universalists seek to:
- —discover the orderly nature of our Universe, so we may be in a better relationship with all that it offers.
- —create and maintain an ideally balanced human society, so every individual may flourish within a meaningful and sustainable world.
- —dedicate our lives and wisdom to minimizing the suffering of all living beings.
- —help one another recognize and use our unique abilities to maximize the physical and mental health of all beings.
- —acknowledge that we as a fellowship of people expressing diverse views are more likely to discover beneficial possibilities than we can as individuals.
- —make habitual the kind actions that help all of us grow in understanding and affection for one another and for our Universe.