The last several posts have included some methods for losing weight without going thru the inconvenience of dieting. My new super-easy diet plans are laughable. — The absolutely easiest diet I have created so far. — A short list of super-easy diets. — Only a fool would throw away a trillion dollars. — Is it me? — My super easy dieting plan requires nothing from me.
Let’s add a few super-easy diets to our plans by starting at the grocery store.
- At the checkout line where there’s candy, lay your hand on the candy and say I don’t need this.
- Walk the periphery of the store because that’s where the non-sugared food is.
- Go the back corners of the store because that’s where the healthiest food is.
- Have a list of things you need and stick to it.
- Ask the greengrocer what the best produce is for today.
- On the cereal aisle check for the non-sugared brands.
- Don’t buy anything with cute pictures on it.
- Don’t buy anything near the checkout aisle.
- Don’t shop when you are hungry.
- Things nearest your toes are usually cheaper.
- Get a hand-carry basket and stop when it’s too heavy.
- Avoid cans with weird ingredients.
- Buy as much fresh food as possible.
- Go to the farmer’s market.
- Observe what healthy people are buying and get those things.
- Observe what the fat people are buying and take those things out of your cart.
- Buy the rainbow foods.
- Avoid processed foods.
- Set your watch timer and limit your time in the store.
- Buy things with transparent bottles.
- Avoid bottles that are opaque, or covered with paper.
- Don’t eat things with eyes; they make you feel guilty.
As with most of the other things about this Laugh-out-loud diet (LOLD or Lolod) there will be people making a half a trillion dollars per year who will challenge the claim that it is even a diet. That is true in the sense that you never have to suffer the pangs of not eating enough or of having to eat a bunch of stuff that you believe tastes awful. But the Laugh-out-loud diet will guide you away from unhealthy food that will make you fat, fatter and fattest.
The “Laugh-out-loud diet” doesn’t ask you to do anything you don’t want to do.